The tournament has been cancelled.
Please check back next year!
Hosted by Vardar East & United Soccer League, Michigan
The E3 Challenge Cup provides a competition level for all teams, from Recreational to Premier.
All games are played at one venue: Creek Center Banquet & Sports Center in Armada Michigan
When: Friday, August 17th - Sunday, August 19th 2012
Where: Armada, Michigan
Fees: U8-10 (6v6) $385.00; U11-U12 (8V8) $450.00; U13-U19 (11v11) $500.00
Application Deadline: Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Team Acceptance Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2012
TOURNAMENT FORMAT IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Round robin type of play will be scheduled. Championship games will be played for all ages.
2. ONLY ROSTERS FOR THE 2012 FALL SEASON WILL BE ACCEPTED. Proof of age is required if challenged. A limit of three (3) guest players will be allowed per team in all age groups. *See the tournament rules section for maximum roster sizes.
3. For U8 - U10 the entry fee is ($385.00). For U11 - U12 and the entry fee is ($450.00). For U13 and up the entry fee is ($500.00). American Dollars.
WE WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF TEAMS ACCEPTED, SO REGISTER EARLY!!!
Accepted teams will be posted on the web site the first week of August. Teams wishing to withdraw from the e3 Challenge Cup must do so in writing prior to August 1st. Any team withdrawing after August 1st will forfeit 100% of their entry fee.
Teams not accepted will have their entrance fee refunded.
4. All under 8, 9, 10, 11,12 players will receive a participation medal.
The U9 - U12 divisions will have a Finals Match on Sunday and player trophies will be awarded.
5. ALL TEAMS must be in possession of the following items at
team registration and at ALL tournament games for ALL players, including guest players.
A. Current 2012 pass cards.
B. Signed and Notarized medical releases.
C. Valid Risk Management Cards.
Team registration for all age groups will be held on Friday, August 17, 2012 at the Creek Center Banquet & Sports Center From 4:00 pm -8:00 pm 72025 North Avenue Armada, MI 48005
(North of 33 Mile Road, on the West side of North Avenue)
6. All out of state teams are required to have a permission to travel permit and notarized medical release forms to participate in the tournament.
7. Any roster changes or guest player additions must be made prior to registration. All changes are subject to the approval of the tournament director. Changes will NOT be allowed at registration or during the tournament.
8. Game balls will be furnished by the tournament.
9. Tournament Cancellation: In the event of tournament cancellation - there will be no refunds.
10. Inclement Weather: Unless tournament play has been suspended due to severe weather conditions, coaches and their teams must report to the field ready to play as scheduled. Failure to appear will result in forfeiture of the game. Only referees, field coordinators, and/or the Tournament Director can cancel or postpone a game. We reserve the right to shorten the length of games to complete the tournament.
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND CONTROL, THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE OR United Soccer League and XARA Soccer WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS.
11. Refreshments and food will be available at each venue.
12. The Annual Armada Fair will be going on during the tournament. The Fair will have an Art Displays, Carnival Rides, Craft Shows, Horse Show, Dog Show and various other family activities your team and parents are welcome to enjoy. Check the web at: http://www.armadafair.org/directions.htm
13. Failure to comply with all rules listed could lead to removal from the tournament without a refund.
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE THROUGH GOTSOCCER.
**ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY August 1st.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
Skip Mukhtar; team questions: 586-942-9412
Emily Mason; registration questions: email@example.com